I felt that this was a blessing to find Angels like you. Angels that appeared in the worst time of my life.
I am very happy with the Foundation for helping me at the time I needed the most. Thank you so much!
I wish the world had more people like you.
It was a weight taken off to know that someone was helping. It is a miracle to receive help from strangers.... Thank you very much!...If not for the pandemic, I would have liked to give you a hug!
The [financial] help was a lot, at the time both my husband and I were unemployed.
It was very helpful to my grief to know that there are other people that passed the same experience. It is kind of sad, but it feels good to know I am not the only one.
How We’re Helping
Aeron’s Foundation provides financial assistance for expenses that bereaved parents face in making final arrangements for their baby who has died. This is made possible due to the generosity of private donations and fundraising efforts.
Aeron’s Foundation has partnered with local children’s hospitals to distribute sleeping sacks to families in order to promote safe sleeping habits.
We have partnered with 2 hospitals in Los Angeles, CHLA and UCLA, to promote SIDS awareness.
We have been awarded 1,000 books from Charlie’s Kids to raise community awareness on the importance of safe sleep.
Product Safety Recalls
- Hillsdale Furniture Recalls Flynn Twin Full Bunk Beds With Ladder Due to Entrapment Hazard; Sold Only at Value City Furniture and American Signature Furniture Stores (Recall Alert)
- Canyon Furniture Company Recalls Ladders Sold With Bunk Bed and Hutch Sets Due to Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Rooms To Go (Recall Alert)
- Murphy Beds Recalled Due to Serious Impact and Crush Hazards; Manufactured by Cyme Tech (Recall Alert)
- Epoch Everlasting Play Recalls Kidoozie™ Activity Desk Toys Due to Entanglement and Entrapment Hazards
- Segway Powersports Recalls Fugleman Utility Terrain Vehicles (UTVs) Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)