The [financial] help was a lot, at the time both my husband and I were unemployed.
I wish the world had more people like you.
It was a weight taken off to know that someone was helping. It is a miracle to receive help from strangers.... Thank you very much!...If not for the pandemic, I would have liked to give you a hug!
I felt that this was a blessing to find Angels like you. Angels that appeared in the worst time of my life.
It was very helpful to my grief to know that there are other people that passed the same experience. It is kind of sad, but it feels good to know I am not the only one.
I am very happy with the Foundation for helping me at the time I needed the most. Thank you so much!
How We’re Helping
Aeron’s Foundation provides financial assistance for expenses that bereaved parents face in making final arrangements for their baby who has died. This is made possible due to the generosity of private donations and fundraising efforts.
Aeron’s Foundation has partnered with local children’s hospitals to distribute sleeping sacks to families in order to promote safe sleeping habits.
We have partnered with 2 hospitals in Los Angeles, CHLA and UCLA, to promote SIDS awareness.
We have been awarded 1,000 books from Charlie’s Kids to raise community awareness on the importance of safe sleep.
Product Safety Recalls
- Children’s Sleepwear Garments Recalled by Childrensalon Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard
- Children’s Robes Recalled by HulovoX Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard
- Compass Health Brands Recalls Carex Adult Portable Bed Rails After Three Deaths; Entrapment and Asphyxiation Hazards
- Longwood Forest Recalls Angel Line Bunk Beds with Angled Ladders Due to Serious Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards; 2-Year-Old Child’s Death Reported
- Essential Medical Supply Recalls Adult Portable Bed Rails Due to Entrapment and Asphyxia Hazard; One Death Reported