I wish the world had more people like you.
It was a weight taken off to know that someone was helping. It is a miracle to receive help from strangers.... Thank you very much!...If not for the pandemic, I would have liked to give you a hug!
It was very helpful to my grief to know that there are other people that passed the same experience. It is kind of sad, but it feels good to know I am not the only one.
I am very happy with the Foundation for helping me at the time I needed the most. Thank you so much!
The [financial] help was a lot, at the time both my husband and I were unemployed.
I felt that this was a blessing to find Angels like you. Angels that appeared in the worst time of my life.
How We’re Helping
Aeron’s Foundation provides financial assistance for expenses that bereaved parents face in making final arrangements for their baby who has died. This is made possible due to the generosity of private donations and fundraising efforts.
Aeron’s Foundation has partnered with local children’s hospitals to distribute sleeping sacks to families in order to promote safe sleeping habits.
We have partnered with 2 hospitals in Los Angeles, CHLA and UCLA, to promote SIDS awareness.
We have been awarded 1,000 books from Charlie’s Kids to raise community awareness on the importance of safe sleep.
Product Safety Recalls
- Bedshe International Recalls Bedsure Electric Heating Blankets and Pads Due to Fire and Thermal Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Crib Bumpers Recalled Due to Violation of Federal Crib Bumper Ban; Suffocation Hazard; Sold by Meiling Hou (Recall Alert)
- BeyondMedShop Recalls Vaunn Medical Adult Bed Rails Due to Serious Entrapment and Asphyxia Hazards
- Smocked Runway Recalls Classic Whimsy Children’s Pajamas Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Zinus Recalls SmartBase Euro Slats Metal Platform Bed Frames Due to Injury Hazard
Happy Birthday, Aeron!
Aeron would be turning 6 years old this March! Although he is not physically with us, we want to celebrate him this month in some special ways...More
Congratulations and thank you, Dr. Neil Patel!
Congrats to Neil for his dedication in completing the 38th Los Angeles Marathon yesterday! Neil and his supporters raised over $1,000 for...More
Happy Holidays, from Aeron’s Foundation!
As the holiday season approaches, we’d like to take a moment to celebrate what we’ve achieved together this year. In 2022, we provided...More