I wish the world had more people like you.
I am very happy with the Foundation for helping me at the time I needed the most. Thank you so much!
It was a weight taken off to know that someone was helping. It is a miracle to receive help from strangers.... Thank you very much!...If not for the pandemic, I would have liked to give you a hug!
It was very helpful to my grief to know that there are other people that passed the same experience. It is kind of sad, but it feels good to know I am not the only one.
I felt that this was a blessing to find Angels like you. Angels that appeared in the worst time of my life.
The [financial] help was a lot, at the time both my husband and I were unemployed.
How We’re Helping
Aeron’s Foundation provides financial assistance for expenses that bereaved parents face in making final arrangements for their baby who has died. This is made possible due to the generosity of private donations and fundraising efforts.
Aeron’s Foundation has partnered with local children’s hospitals to distribute sleeping sacks to families in order to promote safe sleeping habits.
We have partnered with 2 hospitals in Los Angeles, CHLA and UCLA, to promote SIDS awareness.
We have been awarded 1,000 books from Charlie’s Kids to raise community awareness on the importance of safe sleep.
Product Safety Recalls
- Children’s Robes Recalled Due to Burn Hazard; Imported by NewCosplay
- Linum Home Textiles Recalls Children’s Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard
- Bed Bath & Beyond Recalls Woven Bunny Baskets Due to Choking Hazard
- The Red League Recalls Children’s Pajamas Due to Burn Hazard
- Elite Comfort Solutions Recalls Nectar® Premier Mattresses Due to Failure to Meet Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively at NectarSleep.com (Recall Alert)