October is Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) Awareness Month! This month and beyond, Aeron’s Foundation invites you to encourage safe infant sleep and help raise awareness about SIDS.
Here are some ways you can support SIDS Awareness Month:
- Download a SIDS Awareness Month sign (blue sign or pink sign – these are the colors associated with SIDS Awareness Month) and take a picture with you, your baby, fur babies, etc. Post to your social media and tag @aeronsfoundation and use the hashtag #SafeSleepSnap. We’ll be sharing your photos on our social media all month long. One lucky winner will win a $100 Amazon gift card and an Aeron’s Foundation water bottle.
October is SIDS Awareness Month. You can learn about safe sleeping practices and more by visiting www.aeronsfoundation.org. @aeronsfoundation #safesleepsnap #sidsawareness #sidsawarenessmonth
- If you have an infant, follow the ABCs:
- Alone – no bed blankets, no bed sharing
- Back sleeper
- Crib, own space for sleeping is the safest
- Follow Aeron’s Foundation on our Facebook and Instagram @aeronsfoundation – SHARE and LIKE our posts all month long
- Make a gift to Aeron’s Foundation to support families affected by SIDS. You can make a donation here: https://www.aeronsfoundation.org/donations/
We appreciate any way you can get involved for SIDS Awareness Month. Together, we hope to build a future free from the suffering caused by SIDS.